- Sharon is pregnant, Sage is pregnant. The babies will be cousins as Dylan and Nick are half-brothers. Also they'll both have the same half-siblings in Faith and Noah, though they aren't related on the same side. How strange and soapy, though it is very possible only one of the kids will live.
- Victor got away with it again as Jack hurt people when trying to escape. Really, please let's have something happen where Victor pays for more than two minutes.
- It seems like Ashley still has feelings for Stitch. Work shower sex must have been really great. Otherwise it makes no sense.
- Since Victoria stopped having sex with Stitch, she's become all about work. Is her sex drive and her love of her children completely forgotten?
- Lauren and Michael's marriage woes lead to divorce. Due to Michael's idiotic machinations, it seems like Lily and Cane may also be visiting court. Who knew prostate cancer caused mental problems?
- Summer and Kyle are a couple again. So basically Summer was turned back into a biological Newman, solely so she could have sex with her stepbrother. If she had stayed an Abbott, I was waiting for her to hook up with Noah. So I guess this is better?
Those are my six random thoughts I have about Y&R.