Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions for 2012

Here are my 2012 New Year's Resolutions when it comes to this blog, entertainment, and serialized programming in general. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe 2012.

1. I did continue to organize my recordings, and was able to convert over 100 episodes from VHS to DVD. I hope to continue this process, as I still have hundreds of videotapes mainly from 1995-2005. I've blogged about a few of my books in my soap collection. This needs to continue as some books are difficult to find.

2. I still have a lot of soap opera DVDs to watch from prime time series, so hopefully I will write about those too. Of course, with upcoming releases from soapclassics.com I have another topic to explore.

3. Last year, I did 160 blog entries. This is stunning, though I had a lot to say with the cancellations of All My Children and One Life to Live.

4. Over the summer, I finally wrote about the So Long Springfield event I went to in 2010. This fall, I went to the bowling event that was held in NYC. Hopefully, I will write that up in 2012 (and with pictures.)

5. I hope in 2012, we all get to see some good soap opera programming. Whether it is reruns or new episodes, I hope that I find something to enjoy within the genre.

No comments: