Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Resolutions for 2019

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2019. Hope everyone has a better 2019, than 2018.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again. Sadly this is still the case for another year running.
  1. I still have a DVD backlog, but it is mainly rewatching old things than new things (with a few exceptions - some of these I plan to view in January.)
  2. This year I didn't really do much VHS to DVD conversions, and I need to do that or at least figure out the matches of the ones that I have done, and match with the tapes.(This didn't change from last year).
  3. I got some soap book writing done, but I still have more to complete. It was cool finding books I never heard of before this year.
  4. The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 6 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous. unbelievable.(This hasn't changed I had high hopes to get through the Christmas GL disk this year, and then I realized it was December 23rd so it wasn't going to happen.)
  5. I continued logging my prime time list of shows, which is great, and saw a good amount of movies, but I always feel like I watch less than I could be.
  6. Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done. (This is always a challenge.)

No comments: