Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Y&R: Six Random Thoughts for December 2018

Below are six random thoughts I'm having about "The Young and the Restless" this December.

  1. I'm not a fan of Charlie and Reed in the car hitting Nikki. Let's have Charlie twice be in a vehicle as a passenger and get into an accident within a calendar year. Well at least Shauna got a hopeful ending. Free college and making up with her parents.
  2. Mariah and Tessa live in the worst apartment. Did Mariah not get a raise when she became the host of GC Buzz, or is Devon not giving her a salary?
  3. I'm not sold on Jack and Kerry. Maybe it is because she was horrified about how many times he was married. Wouldn't that be an easy bit of data to find out?
  4. Phyllis and Nick living together already, well that was fast, especially with Summer out of town. I wonder what they did with her place.
  5. I like Ana so far, which is a good thing. I don't dislike recast Fen either, I can't think of the last time that happened. 
  6. Will this JT story wrap up before February? Please let that happen.
So that's what I'm thinking about Y&R these days. 

No comments: