Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Primetime TV Update - December 2018

Below is my list of what I finished in December 2018.

This month I watched more reality shows than anything else. I also got a smart tv, so well that took some time out from completing programming.

On NBC, I watched the Timeless movie. Sad it was over, glad it was wrapped up in a bow, disappointed for those in Philadelphia and surrounding, who couldn't see it the night that it aired. 

I watched SS-GB from Starz and the BBC. This was an alternative reality about if Germany won the Battle of Britain and took over part of the country. It was told from the POV of an inspector at Scotland Yard, who felt doing good was more important than who was in charge.

I finished the fourth season of Poldark from the BBC and PBS finally. Still good, but even though Ross in the hero in the piece, he has done bad things that destroyed lives. I mean seriously, I wish they would touch upon that more.

On AMC, I watched Little Drummer Girl, which was entertaining, and a miniseries. I think I enjoyed the Night Manager more, but this was still good.

In reality shows, I finished "Survivor David vs. Golaith", Top Chef Jr. (Season Two), "Great American Baking Show", and "Dancing with the Stars Junior". I was okay with who won Survivor, but felt that people who had no chance of winning ended up at the end, TC Jr. had good challenges. It was nice that we got to see the Great American Baking Show this year, and not just go online to find out the winner. I think the production value of the DWTS for kids was good. I do wish they had allowed the audience to vote for their top three as early on who got sent home was a bit random.

Happy viewing!

No comments: