Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Y&R: Six Random Thoughts for December

Below are some of my current thoughts, which are subject to change on "The Young and the Restless".


  1. Nick wants to destroy Sharon, but at least Noah and Mariah are on her side. It would be ridiculous if everyone hated her. It also looks like Dylan is being kind to her.
  2. I think they need to get on with it in regards to Adam's return to Genoa City. I hope this isn't stretched until May sweeps.
  3. I feel like Hilary and Devon have run out of a bit of steam. Are they redirecting the story or just giving them a pause?
  4. Kelly and Jack never did anything for me, but I find it funny that Kelly feels like Jack owes her anything. It isn't as if Phyllis came back from the dead, she was in a coma and knew that the relationship may end if Phyllis recovered her health.
  5. The write off of Stitch and Kelly's mom was odd even if it was open-ended. She murdered her husband and held Victoria "hostage" for lack of a better term. Will this be resolved or are we not supposed to care?
  6. I'm curious about Michael's cancer story, but it is incredibly difficult to watch. At least so far it has been written in a respectful manner and no one was treated like an idiot.
So those are my thoughts for December. We'll see what happens when the new regime starts.

No comments: