Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Days: 6 Random Thoughts for December 2014

Here are some of my random thoughts about Days of Our Lives for the month of December 2014.
  1. Is Salem newcomer Paul, gay, bisexual, pansexual or omnisexual? At this time, we don't know, but I hope we find out some day as the character has a past with Sonny, but also charms the ladies.
  2. Is Serena too good to be true? Everyone who has met her talks about how great she is, so I wonder if there is more to her.
  3. Will something happen again between Nicole and Daniel? 
  4. I like that Theresa and Anne don't like Melanie as they shouldn't as she is Daniel's daughter and Abby's best friend. Having the feeling be mutual makes it even better.
  5. Brady needs to do more than just protect Melanie. Please give him a real story again soon.
  6. I'm not sure what I think about Hope and Aiden. He has a secret past, well Hope while public probably is a lot more damaging.
Those are my six random thoughts for December about Days.

No comments: