Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Resolutions for 2015

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2015. Hope everyone has a better 2015, than 2014.

  1. Finish watching One Tree Hill on DVD as I now have all the seasons, and complete my watch of The OC as I only saw the early seasons live.
  2. Get through another cabinet of old soap opera video tapes and come up with a reasonable way to organize what I have converted to DVD already.
  3. Get some more book blogs written about novels or nonfiction that are soap related.
  4. I still haven't finished writing about the As the World Turns and Guiding Light releases from 2012. 
  5. Continue my prime time write ups even if they are short as it is good to keep a log of what I have and haven't watched especially of those shows I don't have on DVD.
  6. Try to be more positive in 2015, be a better person and get more watching done.

No comments: