Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

B&B: The first 25 Episodes


CBS.com posted a press release announcing that they will be streaming the first 25 episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful" for a limited time. This is due to the program celebrating its 25th anniversary earlier this year.

While I'm glad for this news, I'm a bit frustrated as I purchased the first 16 episodes from Amazon.com. Though I'm the kind of person who prefers discs to streaming, I wish the paid release had all 25 episodes. That said once I complete watching the first 16, I hopefully will be able to see the next nine shows.

If you have a chance you should check out the first B&B episodes available online on the official website. From what I've watched on DVD, it looks to be a lot of fun.

No comments: