Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trivia Trap: GH versus OLTL

Today on Youtube.com I found an episode in two parts of Trivia Trap from February 14, 1985, with cast members of General Hospital and One Life to Live.

Thank you Donelys3 for sharing this episode, as while I have some of that week of Trivia Trap recorded, I never saw this particular episode. GSN showed this short-lived game show for a time in late at night, which is how I was familiar with the program. To view part one click here and to see the end game click here. I can't summarize the grand total that each team won during the special charity episodes as I cannot locate my copy.

The actors on this show from GH were Stuart Damon (Dr. Alan Quartermaine), Emma Samms (Holly Sutton) and Brian Patrick Clarke (Grant Putnam). The OLTL performers were Roy Thinnes (who was Alex at that time though I only saw him as Sloan Carpenter), Shelly Burch (Delilah, one of Asa's many love interests) and Michael Storm (Dr. Larry Wolek).

The questions on this show are rather difficult, but the game play is interesting. If you have about 20 minutes to spare this is a fun way to do it.

No comments: