Featured Post

Thanksgiving 2017 Preemption Schedule

Below is the status of the daytime soaps for the US holiday of Thanksgiving in 2017.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Resolutions for 2017

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2017. Hope everyone has a better 2017, than 2016.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again. Sadly this is still the case.
  1. Get DVDs that I already own watched and logged. Instead of watching archived shows, I've been getting into new things. This is my new normal, if I watch anything old I tend not to finish it, which is even worse.
  2. I did get through a good number of VHS to DVD conversions. I have more completed than I have remaining, which is a good thing. The only thing is while the disks have dates listed where possible they aren't sorted well. I need to do more of this, and then figure out a way to archive sensibly.
  3. I didn't write about as many soap books as I planned, which I still hope to do. LOL always this, anytime I get busy this doesn't happen.
  4. The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 4 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous.
  5. I continued logging my prime time list of shows, which is great. 
  6. Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done. (This is always a challenge.)

No comments: