When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again. Sadly this is still the case.
- Get DVDs that I already own watched and logged. Instead of watching archived shows, I've been getting into new things. This is my new normal, if I watch anything old I tend not to finish it, which is even worse.
- I did get through a good number of VHS to DVD conversions. I have more completed than I have remaining, which is a good thing. The only thing is while the disks have dates listed where possible they aren't sorted well. I need to do more of this, and then figure out a way to archive sensibly.
- I didn't write about as many soap books as I planned, which I still hope to do. LOL always this, anytime I get busy this doesn't happen.
- The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 4 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous.
- I continued logging my prime time list of shows, which is great.
- Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done. (This is always a challenge.)