Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2016. Hope everyone has a better 2016, than 2015.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again.
- Get DVDs that I already own watched and logged. Instead of watching archived shows, I've been getting into new things.
- I did get through a good number of VHS to DVD conversions. I have more completed than I have remaining, which is a good thing. The only thing is while the disks have dates listed where possible they aren't sorted well.
- I didn't write about as many soap books as I planned, which I still hope to do.
- The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 3 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous.
- My logging of new primetime shows has been consistent, which is something I followed through it, so hope it continues.
- Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done.