Featured Post

Labor Day Week Preemptions 2017

Here is my yearly preemption list for the Labor Day holiday.

Monday, December 28, 2015

New Year's Resolutions for 2016


Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2016. Hope everyone has a better 2016, than 2015.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again.
  1. Get DVDs that I already own watched and logged. Instead of watching archived shows, I've been getting into new things.
  2. I did get through a good number of VHS to DVD conversions. I have more completed than I have remaining, which is a good thing. The only thing is while the disks have dates listed where possible they aren't sorted well.
  3. I didn't write about as many soap books as I planned, which I still hope to do.
  4. The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 3 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous.
  5. My logging of new primetime shows has been consistent, which is something I followed through it, so hope it continues.
  6. Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done.

No comments: