- Ellie and Spinelli reunited. We were told in the media that the actors (Bradford Anderson and Emily Wilson) are gone again. So I'm guessing they've moved back to Seattle, but what about the custody issue with Maxie regarding baby Georgie.
- Hayden (Rebecca Budig) was shot in the head, though everyone thinks Shawn (Sean Blakemore) was aiming for Jake (Billy Miller). It really was Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) who paid someone to do in Hayden. Hayden is in a coma for the foreseeable future unless it is decided she'll share that Jake is really Jason.
- I don't get why Nina (Michelle Stafford) and Ric (Rick Hearst) got married. Is this an attempt at humor? If we saw them interact before the wedding, it would be less of a bother. Instead I'm rather annoyed as Nina is still being written as crazy and Ric like a fool. I don't get how this is at all beneficial to either.
- Ned (Wally Kurth) left town with Julian (William deVry) and Olivia's (Lisa LoCicero) baby. Olivia and Ned with the help of Dr. O (Kathleen Gatti) made it look like the baby didn't survive. Before the start of the story, Lisa mentioned not wanting to play dead baby, while pregnant, so while Olivia's baby didn't die, she had to act like he did. Weird.
- Kiki (Hayley Erin) and Morgan (Bryan Craig) are back together again. Since it is a recast situation, I appreciated the joke about how it was different now as it should be. They contrast Michael (Chad Duell) and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) though it feels like both Michael and Sabrina are now "good" while Kiki and Morgan are bad. They've all been guilty of sins.
- Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) has been revealed as an undercover cop. How come she is walking around without protection and why is no one attempting to kill her? I can't see anyone on either side of the mob war wanting her alive.
Those are my six random thoughts about GH for this month of May.