- Are we supposed to be rooting for Chelsea and Billy or Stitch and Victoria? I have mixed feelings about all of that especially since Adam with a "new face" as the character has been recast.
- Avery's ex-husband Joe has now appeared in Genoa City. When all the ladies were noticing him, I was absolutely confused by why they thought he was so hot. He seemed somewhat sleazy to me, which is extremely unattractive.
- What's wrong with Michael? No one knows beyond him using a little pill to allow him and Lauren to enjoy some happy time. With the writing swap, his diagnosis is even more uncertain.
- Has the Devon and Hilary story hit a curve? Having them sleeping together and nothing happened, was rather frustrating. Again please no pregnancy or making Neil, the victim or the villain keeping his wife away from his son.
- I like the new friendship between Kevin and Mariah as it gives her someone to talk to that isn't a relative. Kevin needs someone to spend time with outside of the station too.
- I'm glad it was Phyllis that stopped Sharon and Nick's wedding ceremony instead of Victor. That said, how long is the marriage license valid?
So that's my list of 6 random thoughts for Y&R this October.