- Mariah and Kevin had sex. Instead of seeing fireworks, it fizzled and they decided friendship was a better idea. I like that for once a couple decided it was better to be friends than lovers.
- Lauren and Michael are back together with a seemingly snap of the fingers. While I wasn't a fan of how they broke up, their reunion wasn't awe-inspiring either.
- Cane and Lily forgave one another. Was it a real reunion or just situational due to Devon's strife over Hilary's disappearance?
- Jack's "retirement" or leave of absence from Jabot doesn't seem to be true. He is talking more about work then when he was CEO.
- Where is Nikki? Is she on a bender again? She has no comment on the Newman/Jabot mess.
- Sage had yet another problem with her pregnancy. Will Faith lose another half-sibling before they are born?
Those are some of the things I'm noticing on Y&R. I appreciate that there are several stories going on Genoa City with most of them connected to one another.