Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Soap Assignments Blog: May and June Questions


Months ago I had started answering the Soap Assignments blog questions and am still catching up on what was asked. These are my responses for May and June's questions.

May Questions:

1. What Was the Funniest Soap Opera Moment?

In recent memory, One Life to Live's Fraternity Row episode. A lot of soap things I find amusing are when things seemingly go wrong and are unintentionally funny. Another is when I watch old scenes and see an ironic situation based on future events. For example, two people hate each other, and later they are friends depending on the scene it makes me giggle.

2. Who Is the Craziest Soap Character?

Heather Webber on GH as played by Robin Mattson would be my pick from current times. Allison "my aim is true" Perkins from OLTL is another example.

3. Where Do/Did You Usually Watch Your Favorite Soap Opera?

I used to watch soaps with a glass of iced tea, with or without a quilt around me depending on the season. Now I tend to watch bits and pieces either online or offline.

4. Which Soap Opera Character Would You Change Places With?

Little Daniel Edward Morgan on General Hospital because he is a stud muffin, and I'm only partially kidding. Seriously though being a soap baby would be interesting. Then again I also think it would be cool to be Princess David Vickers on One Life to Live, as she was such a wily dog.

June Questions:

1. Who Is the Best Soap Opera Cook?

Alice Horton for her donuts on Days of Our Lives.

2. Who Is the Sexiest Soap Opera Actor/Actress?

Every actor or actress within reason is sexy to someone.

3. Who Is Your Favorite Soap Opera Family?

I pretty much have a favorite family on each show. I can't cut it down to one overall. I wish I could. It also changes based on what is going on with a show.

4. What Is Your Favorite Soap Opera Theme Song?

For All My Children, my favorite is the original theme. For Another World, my favorite was "You Take Me Away to Another World." For General Hospital, I was into the opening theme, by Jack Urbont that was used until 1993. My favorite Guiding Light theme song is "Hold on to Love." My favorite One Life to Live theme is the Peabo Bryson from the 80s.

No comments: