Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinning and Soaps

The latest online tool that I’ve started to do is use pinterest.com. The social networking visual bookmarking site is one of the fastest growing websites online.

Here are some ideas for how it could be used by soap fans.

  1. To show your interest in the genre

  2. To show your interest in a show

  3. To show your interest in a character, couple or story

  4. To show real life locations where a soap opera taped

So far, I’m using it for quotes, pictures I find that are cool, and to show off television shows and books I’ve enjoyed. It would not be that far off to have it used to show fan love, as I’ve seen it with other interests. Pinterest.com is easy to use, and I’m wondering when and if it will be leveraged by soap opera fans. Here’s hoping that it will begin to be used in this manner. Happy Pinning!

No comments: