Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Primetime TV Update: January 2018

January 2018 had some watching, but not a lot.

I only finished two shows in January, as many programs seem to be ending in early February due to the Winter Olympics. I can think of at least four shows that I'll finish before the Olympics are done.

I finished Ten Days in the Valley on ABC, which burned off the last of its episodes. The show wasn't a good fit for network tv, and just about all the characters were extremely dislike able. I understand how it did not find an audience.


On PBS, I wrapped up the latest season of "Finding Your Roots", somehow I didn't finish it in December.

Happy viewing. It will be interesting to see what I end up seeing in February 2018.

No comments: