Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Primetime TV Update - November 2017

The month of November 2017 had a couple of shows wrapped up, but not as much as normal.

This month like October was a bit strange, though I finished more than that month.

I finally finished my DVD set of the first season of the kids' cartoon from the 80s, "The Snorks". Imagine Smurfs under the sea, and that's the Snorks, except they have more than one female character. 

On PBS, I watched the most recent "Poldark" series. I'm wondering how it can end, as right now everything is so messy. And I have major issues with everyone.

On Sundance, I did a weekend binge of "Liar", which was on ITV in the UK. This show is about a date gone horribly wrong, and crime. It was disturbing, but well done. Of course, having Joanne Froggatt from "Downton Abbey" and Ioan Gruffudd from "Forever" playing the leads, which were nothing like the characters' I know them best as, made it more entertaining.


In the reality genre, I finished "Dancing with the Stars", "Project Runway", and "The Zoo". DTWS won't have a full series in the Spring, but at least this autumn's event was competitive. PR had a surprise winner if based on the earlier episodes. The Zoo was a reality show on the Bronx Zoo, and ended with traveling to Africa to help preservation efforts for toads.

Hopefully December will mean more shows completed, but knowing how things go, it probably will be catching up with movies.

No comments: