Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, December 2, 2017

GH: Thoughts about The Jason Reveal

On Friday, December 1, 2017, "General Hospital" revealed who was Jason and who was Drew. Below are my thoughts of what transpired.

While it wasn't a surprise that Billy Miller was Drew, and Steve Burton was Jason, I wanted to write about what I felt about this development. If anyone is offended, well I apologize in advance.
  1. This technically means we have more Qs on the canvas. That's a good thing. If Oscar is a member of that family, at least we got to know him a bit.
  2. I don't want Sam to lose Aurora, or the company to go to Val. Derek Wells media belonged to her father, and it would be a good thing to keep it in the family.
  3. I feel most sorry for the kids involved, they are stuck in the middle. Danny has zero memories of Jason, and Jason "died" not knowing that he was the boy's father. Drew has been his only male parent, so that's got to hurt. It will be easier for Jake as he remembers Jason.
  4. What I didn't like was how everyone turned on Drew, before they knew either way. Having only Sam, Elizabeth and Monica (who would love them both regardless) was a bit frustrating. Actually I became annoyed with them, because the idea that Jason wouldn't put Sam and the kids ahead of Sonny and Carly made no sense. 
  5. How everyone hated Andre, well what he did was wrong, but at least he didn't get away with it? (At least not yet.)
  6. At the end of the day, I want this to be the beginning of the story, not the end. I was a bit underwhelmed as this happened at the police station, with an announcement made, and fingerprint proof, with less emotional punch as expected since before this time everyone already had decided their belief and stuck by it.
Anyway that's what I'm thinking after binging the end of this week's episodes. I hope my opinion of the plot changes and there is more to come. I wanted more of an emotional punch, in what went on in Port Charles this week.

    No comments: