- The Chancellor set looks better now that it has been revamped again to look more like it used to, goodbye unattractive dark paint.
- Nice to see Daniel visiting everyone, and hope he gets to be in town with all the characters who were important in his life.
- So Kevin isn't the father of Chloe's daughter Bella, but who could it be? If it is Billy, there is no surprise, so please let their be one.
- What will Adam's write off be, no idea, and I like that.
- The new outside style of taping is different and interesting. The scenes in "Mexico" didn't have the look and feel of the show, but weren't done badly.
- I'm hoping that Y&R gets a rootable couple soon. They need it, as there has been no new pairings in awhile and some seem to be ending in the foreseeable future.
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Y&R: Six Random Thoughts for August 2016
Here are six random thoughts I'm having about "The Young and the Restless".