Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Resolutions for 2018

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2018. Hope everyone has a better 2018, than 2017.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again. Sadly this is still the case for another year running.
  1. I've watched some DVDs in my collection, but have purchased more than I've completed. So watching and logging took a backseat.
  2. This year I didn't really do much VHS to DVD conversions, and I need to do that or at least figure out the matches of the ones that I have done, and match with the tapes.
  3. I didn't write about as many soap books as I planned, which I still hope to do. I'd like to finish writing about the books that I already started on, I've actually "banned" myself from getting any new books of this sort until I've done this.
  4. The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been 5 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous. unbelievable.
  5. I continued logging my prime time list of shows, which is great, though I need to get more done instead of watching random game shows online.
  6. Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done. (This is always a challenge.)

No comments: