Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Primetime TV Update - December 2017

The month of December had some catch-up for 2017.

On NBC, I finished the first part of the season for both "The Good Place" and "This is Us". They had been on my list to finish last month, but got through them in December. More episodes of each from season two should be coming soon.

In older programming, I finished the third season of "The Bob Newhart Show". I hope to get the rest done in 2018.

In the reality genre, I skipped "The Voice" due to time. (The first time this has happened.) I only completed the judges' tournament on "Guy's Grocery Games" and "Survivor."

Happy viewing. It will be interesting to see what I end up seeing in 2018.

No comments: