Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, November 27, 2017

Y&R: Six Random Thoughts for November 2017

Below are six random thoughts I'm having about "The Young and the Restless" this November.

  1. I'm glad that Mariah and Devon's romantic relationship is over, for what it was, I'm surprised it went on as long as it did. He deserves someone who actually is into him, though I can't say he was all that into her. 
  2. The sex trafficking story seems to be done now with the death of Zack. I wish I was more invested, but it felt so underwritten as we didn't know the victims, and Alice disappeared before we found out if she lived or died.
  3. Will all be forgiven and forgotten as Juliet died in childbirth, so only Cane's son named Sam (after Cane's late sister) remains?
  4. Victoria has gotten mean, I hope it wasn't the face mask that caused it. Actually it did, but not in a literal way, as Billy betrayed her trust by using a bad supplier, and now Brash and Sassy is back at Newman. Honestly the best part of it, is that the company is no longer in the Jabot basement.
  5. Having Chelsea's past as a con artist be remembered was a good thing, though I was surprised that no one thought about going there sooner. Will there be any real ramifications, I hope so.
  6. I'm still on the fence about the new pacing, while it isn't a bad thing if stories go more quickly, I don't want important moments to be missed.
So those are the random thoughts I'm having about Y&R, due to the transition, the program feels like it is still finding its way. I want that to happen soon even if I may not like everything happening in Genoa City. 

No comments: