Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Days: Holly's Custody

On June 23, 2017, baby Holly was put into foster care on "Days of Our Lives". Below are my thoughts about this story situation.

Once Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) gave up custody to Holly, Nicole (Ari Zucker) took the baby home with her. Unfortunately they went to court, and the judge decided the baby should go to foster care. Nicole was unfit, and Chloe wasn't the girl's mother, so that was the best choice.

My reaction to this was "what"? I'm stunned that Days didn't wrap this story up and put the baby back with Nicole. Instead we get another round of hang wringing and crying from Nicole as her daughter is taken away again. The weird thing is since Nicole is doing community service for kidnapping, giving the baby to someone else actually made sense. That's why I'm surprised for a change.

This isn't because I want Nicole to suffer some more, but due to how inappropriate things were she shouldn't have full custody of a child. I wonder if someone on screen takes over taking care of baby Holly or if she'll be off camera. We'll see, but I hope in three months (or sooner) with the new head writer this will end.

No comments: