Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Swans Crossing is Streaming

The 90s teen soap starring Sarah Michelle Gellar is available online to watch for free. "Swans Crossing" was filmed in New York City back in the early 90s and aired for 13 weeks in 1992.

The show is on Hulu and Hulu Plus at www.hulu.com/swans-crossing and on Shout Factory. If you don't have Hulu Plus and want to watch it on a tablet or a SmartTV Shout Factory's website http://www.shoutfactorytv.com/series/swans-crossing. The Shout Factory TV site has new "classic" shows posted on a regular basis of all genres and times of day.

In the NYC area, Swans Crossing aired typically five days a week in the early mornings, so it probably wasn't as popular as it could of been. Due to its time slot, I seldom watched it as I didn't wake up that early and when I was awake I didn't become addicted to it. If I had, I would have probably given up sleep just to see it. That said I did recall SMG being on it before she started on "All My Children".  The only other real memory I have is seeing a Sydney doll at Toys R Us and finding it funny. Considering Sarah's later career as Buffy The Vampire Slayer, that was the first of many action figures designed with her visage.

Unfortunately the program ended with the stories not resolved, so that's your warning. If you are into tv oddities (for lack of a better term) or want a 90s blast from the past, check out this show.

No comments: