Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Primetime TV Update - January 2016

Here's a quick description of all of the shows I've watched and completed in January 2016. Of course, as always, there is a possibility of spoilers for any prime time show I mention.

I didn't get as many shows done as normal as more shows began than finished. Also I read a lot of books.

On ABC, I finished the end of the first half of the first season of "Quantico". So now I can talk about who the terrorists actually are.
 
I only viewed one reality show that ended "Guy's Grocery Games", and the last part of the five episode contest aired on January 31. (I unfortunately didn't finish any of the Holiday Baking shows on Food Network, and lost track of Project Runway Junior.)

Over Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend, I had free Showtime, and had time to watch "The Affair". Unlike the first season, the second have the story from four points of view instead of two. The show ended with a major cliffhanger and I wonder what will happen next.
 
On UP, I watched "Ties that Bind", which was a family drama. A character played by Luke Perry goes to prison, so his teenagers move in with his sister and cousins. What was funny is that Jason Priestley guest starred in an episode as well. This was fun from a Beverly Hills 90210 kind of way.

On USA, I binge watched, "Mr. Robot" since everyone was talking about it. I thought it was creative and original, but I wasn't bowled over by it. It is something you have to watch carefully and think as you do so in some ways not the best show to binge.

So that's what I've watched and finished during January 2016. Happy Viewing!

No comments: