Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Primetime TV Update - July 2018

Below is my list of what I finished in July 2018.

This month I finished a lot of shows, so here we go.

The latest season of "Humans" ended on AMC. I hope there is more, but if it isn't at least I enjoyed it. There are still a lot of avenues to explore.

In the streaming realm, I viewed "Kiss Me First" from the UK and "Cobra Kai". Kiss Me First was from people involved with the earlier UK show "Skins", it was interesting, but the ending was a bit jumbled. Cobra Kai was the continuation of the original Karate Kid trilogy, and I liked it more than I should.

CB Strike was good, though I want to compare to the books - the show was bloody, but not that bloody.  I finished Siren, though the death count was higher than expected.

In reality shows, I viewed "Little Big Shots", which was fun and heartwarming.

Happy viewing!

No comments: