Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Primetime TV Update - October 2017

The month of October 2017 was a bit odd for me when it came to television viewing. Instead of completing programming, I sampled. Below is some of what I tried.

Of new shows, I tried 10 days in the Valley on ABC, which already seems to be cancelled. It was okay, but if you aren't into watching people use drugs and be awful parents, it is a downer. The new Dynasty was fun if you view it without thinking about the past, if you know the old series, the new will be a lot harder to swallow.  I watched some Twin Peaks, but not done, and the same with anything on Sundance. When Poldark and The Durrells on PBS are complete, and Finding Your Roots, I will have those to write about.

The only show I finished was the latest season of Worst Cooks in America, which was a celebrity season. I also viewed episodes of Guy's Grocery Games, Best Baker in America, Chopped (and Chopped Junior), Halloween Wars, Halloween Baking Championship and Top Chef Junior. I'm not finished with any of the others or they were one offs.

Anyway, October 2017 was odd, so let's hope November is back to normal with my viewing schedule.

No comments: