- So the issues between Tyler Christopher and GH couldn't be resolved, so Nikolas Cassadine is dead at least for the immediate future. I wonder what the story would have been if things were different. Anyway, it is weird seeing how they "mourned" as it was underdone due to the complicated circumstances.
- Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) is an alcoholic now or at least drinking way too much. Let's see if she adds to her body count and murders someone again just cause it wouldn't be unexpected.
- Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Jason (Billy Miller) are still awaiting their baby. How long will it be until the child gets here and will they survive? Honestly how is this possible a committed couple gets a story like this? It is so rare.
- Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) and Ned (Wally Kurth) are back together. They even had on screen sex, of course since neither is on contract how much story will they get. Was the only reason they hooked up to give Morgan (Bryan Craig) justification to lose it and start drinking?
- Robin (Kimberly McCullough) came back and interacted with a mourning and near suicidal Sonny (Maurice Benard). I'm glad they said it wasn't the bridge from the 90s that they spoke together at and also that Robin barely knew Morgan. Too bad they never/seldom let Robin interact with Michael (Chad Duell) as that would have been appropriate.
- I'm not sure what I think about Nelle (Chloe Lanier). She seems annoying to me and up to something. I don't want her with Michael just cause he doesn't have a love interest and the idea of her with Sonny doesn't interest me either. Please let them do something with her that makes sense.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
GH: Six Random Thoughts for November 2016
Here are six random thoughts I'm having about "General Hospital" these days.