- While I'm not a fan of the new Chancellor set, I'm glad that Billy and Phyllis didn't have sex on the steps where Jeanne Cooper did her last scene on Y&R. That would be an awful legacy for Katherine, but at least now I can imagine that set isn't supposed to be the mansion.
- Stitch's son Max is mad. He caused Abby to trip and have a miscarriage. We're supposed to be surprised by his actions, but all of Stitch's relatives are either abusive, insane or murderers.
- Victor spends more time in the infirmary than anyone should reasonable do in prison. Why hasn't he been put in solitary to keep him safe from attacks?
- Cane and Lily finally know about Neil hiding a comatose Hillary. While I get why they are keeping quiet, I wish they'd use it to their advantage. Their marriage almost ended and Cane nearly went to prison.
- Mariah is supporting her mother Sharon, but seriously they can't keep Sully's parenthood a secret for decades. Of course, it is ironic that yet another child is named after someone in Dylan's life that isn't related to him. (Sully and Connor could have a club when they're grown as we thought Dylan was our Dad, but he was duped.)
- Adam and Chelsea renewed their vows and seemed too happy. I'm waiting for everything to turn to garbage as that is typical of their lives. I wish they could scheme together happily instead of being victims.
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Y&R: Six Random Thoughts for May 2016
Below are six random thoughts I'm having about "The Young and the Restless".