Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions for 2014

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2014. Hope everyone has a better 2014, than 2013.
  1. Get through more DVDs that are part of my collection. I have two sets of Peyton Place, the second season of Knots Landing and the first season of Falcon Crest, which I need to watch
  2. I matched some of my video tapes and disks and have converted another 100 or so tapes to DVD of old soap episodes.
  3. I still have books in my collection that I want to go back and blog about that are television related.
  4. I never finished writing about the As the World Turns and Guiding Light releases from 2012. This was put on the back burner once All My Children and One Life to Live ran for part of 2013.
  5. For much of 2013, I did watch a lot of series. That being said, they weren't actually soap operas, but more in the science fiction genre. If I feel up to it, I may write about them in 2014.
  6. Try to be more positive in 2014, be a better person and get more watching done.

No comments: