Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Days: 6 Random Thoughts


This blog entry is about "Days of Our Lives" and six random thoughts I have about the show currently, which are subject to change. They are listed in no particular order. and include small spoilers/speculation.

1. In Ciara, I see shades of her grandfather Victor. That girl is full of snark, as she wonders if she can get married as many times as Sami. Her love of Kristen is surprising, but I hope one day she follows in those footsteps with a tad less crazy.

2. Abby being torn between Cameron and Chad was useless as both guys are nearly gone. Unless she falls for her cousin, realizes she's bisexual or goes for someone much older everyone, she has no possible love interest.

3. I'm glad that Eric calls what happened to him rape. More on this eventually, though I must say I really hate this plot idea. Perhaps it is due to the fact that so many other members of his family have been sexually abused in the past. I just hope when Kristen leaves town she isn't pregnant with his child, and they pulled a fast one on the audience.

4. I'm still waiting for a snarky scene between Anne and Lucas. While Lucas loves his sister Jennifer, he can't stand Daniel, so it could be interesting.

5. Theresa (I nearly typed Jeannie) using drugs with JJ after he got out of going to jail. Why I can understand him being tempted, I wish they had waited for him to be home for more than a day.

6. It feels like Days is showing a bit less of Will and Sonny. I wonder if it isn't in preparation for the upcoming recast. Perhaps they feel the audience will miss Will so much that they are more likely to accept the new guy.

No comments: