Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions for 2013

Here are my 2013 New Year's Resolutions when it comes to this blog, entertainment, and serialized programming in general. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe 2013.
This list is just six items, though if I accomplish other things I'll share them throughout the year.
  1. Last year, I did 200 blog entries, and I'm happy with that amount. If I continue to do close to that would be great, but anything more than 10 a month I feel is a good amount.
  2. I need to match the DVDs I burned from VHS to the tapes and then throw out the tapes. This will take a lot of time.
  3. I need to go back and finish the outstanding books that I've begun to write about on this blog and neither finished. 
  4. I have to finish summarizing the soapclassics.com DVDs that I already own along with some of the prime time series I have.
  5. I hope in 2012, we all get to see some good soap opera programming. Whether it is reruns or new episodes, I hope that I find something to enjoy within the genre.
  6. Hopefully I will be able to continue to do occasional write ups on things that have been posted online that I find interesting. That is something I started doing more in 2012.

No comments: