Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

OLTL: 44th Anniversary

Today July 15, 2012 would have been One Life to Live's 44th birthday if the show hadn't aired its last episode on January 13, 2012. Thinking about it, we are only two days off of the program being off the air for six months. My thoughts six months later are as follows.

I still miss One Life to Live, and having some characters appear on General Hospital doesn't change that. In some ways, it makes me miss OLTL more as I want to see Llanview, not just hear about it. Yes it is good that Todd doesn't forget his sister Viki for example, but I want to see her too.

Seeing the shows that have been put in OLTL's place fail doesn't really fix anything. It doesn't bring OLTL back, and since a good number of people moved on, we can't get back what was lost. Unfortunately since I don't have SoapNet, I can't even watch reruns.

Anyway, here hoping that the performers from OLTL are successful in finding other jobs. We may no longer be able to watch new episodes of the program, but we'll always have our Llanview memories.

No comments: