- So it feels like they finally fixed some of the mess of Chloe being alive. Having Esther finally find out the truth and Kevin tell Michael was appreciated. That was a big dangling story.
- Adam is now the main focus of the show again. While I like the new actor (Mark Grossman) in the role, I feel they need at least one other A story.
- Michelle Stafford being back as Phyllis and the character is hated again. At least the way the switch back from Gina Tognoni wasn't mid-scene. Though since Adam gave her dark horse, her story is also about Adam.
- Chelsea is back in town due to Adam being alive. She seemed close to Nick, will the new story be a triangle?
- Lola and Kyle are engaged, her mother comes to town, and they lie about living apart?
- Speaking of jobs, it is nice that people are working Traci is writing (which turned into her having a crush on Cane), Devon gave Mariah, Neal's job at Power Communications, and more. I do appreciate that people are working even if their jobs aren't exactly what I'd want for them.
So those are some thoughts I'm having...I hope they don't reset everything back to when Josh Griffith was last headwriter as that would mean a lot of rewriting.