Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Primetime TV Update: April 2018

Since we're at the end of a month, I'm posting what primetime shows I finished, as usual there will be spoilers.

I have a few shows that I have two or three episodes left, so hoping the list will be much larger for May.

On AMC, I finished McMafia, which I mainly decided to watch for James Norton. It was another crime show, but where the "good" character goes gray so to speak.

On Showtime, I finished "Homeland" season seven, and one more left to go. At least now I know where Coco from "The Bold and the Beautiful" went, nice to see her get work.

With reality shows, I completed two: America's Next Top Model and Project Runway All Stars, both shows are in jeopardy and may not return. I hope that PR gets new ownership so it can continue in some form. We'll see what happens there. 



No comments: