Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Primetime TV Update - March 2018

Below is what I spent most of March 2018 watching.

This month, I actually got some scripted shows completed.

On Freeform, I watched "Famous in Love", which I started months ago, but only got back to in March. Some of the content was what I'd like to see more of in daytime, as the characters weren't solely good or bad.

On AMC, I watched "The Son", which is a dark story about life in Texas in the late 1800s, and then again prior to World War I. If you can't plots with disturbing issues and racism that is systemic of the time frame, trying this show would be out. 

On NBC, the second season of "This is Us" ended, so I watched that. At least it wasn't completely depressing, though we finally found out how Jack died.

On Netflix, I viewed Collateral, which also aired on BBC in the UK. Four episodes, with a complete mystery solved, but there was violence drug use, and a numerous Doctor Who alums.

On PBS, I finished the one reality show I watched for the month: "We'll Meet Again". Basically take a time in history, introduce a person who lived through it, who wants to reunite with someone else. Depending on the topic, one could be uplifted or depressed.

Happy viewing! It will be interesting to see what I end up seeing in April 2018.

No comments: