Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Days Renewed for 2018-2019 TV Season

Yesterday (March 8, 2018) the news was announced by NBC that "Days of Our Lives" is continuing. Below are some links about it.

TVLine broke it first with this article. The press release is located here. While I'm glad for the cast and crew, I do wish we knew for sure that it was going to get to its next major milestone or if they would put it down prior to its 55th. Of course, I also wonder if there will be yet another reduction of fees and if there will be cuts down the line of the cast and/or production values. That said, I'm going to focus on how it is a good thing it is continuing and not any bad possibilities.

Otherwise, I'm a bit stunned about the error in the press release. Days of Our Lives didn't start to broadcast regularly for an hour in 1975. That happened later, I have no idea where the mistake came from, but hey - at least this means a least one more person read the entire press release.

No comments: