Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

GH: 6 Random Thoughts - March 2015

Here is another edition of 6 random thoughts about General Hospital. These are my feelings through the episode that aired on March 24, 2015.


  1. Rebecca Budig is playing a schemer named Hayden who on Ric's behest and bankroll is coming between Liz and Jake. Since the character is so new, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't want her or Ric to be absolute villains.
  2. Molly is going away to college in the Fall. Why hasn't there been any discussion about this, as by now she would have had to apply and may have been accepted. Basically, Molly has disappeared to the point, that it seems like she's already at school.
  3. I wish Spencer's sad situation of being burned and having treatment at Shriners Hospital was about that only. Having Cameron or anyone else believing he was responsible distracts from the theme of the good work the organization does in helping others.
  4. I don't think Ava would want Sonny to raise Avery even if he is the biological father. I don't think she would love the idea of Michael having the baby. Kiki should have fought for custody rights instead of letting Michael do it pleasing no one except the Quartermaines.
  5. So far Olivia's pregnancy story is too close to Alexis' pregnancy with Kristina as Ned is covering for her. Will Olivia get pregnant next with Ric's child just to fulfill the trifecta?
  6. Sloane in a towel with Anna bothered me and made me think "sexual harassment" lawsuit.
Those are some of the things that are sticking out to me on General Hospital. 

No comments: