Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, September 17, 2012

GH: John Ingle Passed Away

Today it came out that John Ingle (Edward) on General Hospital passed away yesterday on Sunday, September 16.

I feel a lot of sadness about this, and am glad to see all the love he's gotten online as he even trended. My wishes go out to his family and loved ones. Daytime Confidential has a good summary of the tweets from people in daytime. TVLine has shared the news as well. 

What I also want to say is that I appreciated that John was able to come back. Years ago, John was let go, originally they were going to write out Edward completely, then it was recurring. John then got a gig at Days for about a year. It was such a blessing when he was able to return to GH as Edward. I appreciated that his last scenes on GH were heroic, and spoke to the character.

Usually I don't write about IMDB, but with the amount of John's credits it is interesting to check out, as he was in so many prime time series before joining GH. Here is a link to John's IMDB.com entry.

No comments: