Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

B&B: Off Pop TV

"The Bold and the Beautiful" is no longer available on Pop, where it had aired first a day behind, and later with same day episodes from 6:30-7:00 pm eastern.


The Young and the Restless is still on at its normal time of slot of 7-8 pm eastern, with a replay the next day (currently 9 am.) I was disappointed with the change with B&B today, as I went to view it and came upon "Charmed" - not that I dislike "Charmed" reruns, but I wish there had been more of an announcement. I appreciated having POP airings just in case an episode was partially pre-empted as most times trying to catch a middle or end of an episode on a streaming site can be such a pain. If I want to see the last half of a show, don't force me to watch the entire program plus advertising.

No comments: