Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Primetime TV Update: June 2018

Well June wasn't a good month for television watching. So below is what I viewed, which was more bits and pieces than complete programs.


The only show I completely finished in binge viewing style was "Killing Eve" on BBCAmerica. The show was fun and twisted, about two women who were battling. Eve was an American living in Britain working to help the UK, and once the person she was guarding died, she ended up reassigned to search for a killer. The woman who was after her, had a high body count, and was codenamed Villanelle.

On FX, the second season of "Legion" concluded and I watched that every week. Still as weird as before, and not sure what I thought of it.

In recent weeks, I also finished "The Man in the High Castle" seasons one and two. (I hadn't mentioned that earlier) - which is alternate history. A genre I enjoy, but seldom get to see, as not much of it exists.

I'm in the midst of watching Eyewitness (nearly done), Sirens (the Freeform show), and I want to finish up the second and last season of Famous in Love. I'm also watching the current seasons of Dietland and Humans on AMC.

Before they got deleted, I was able to watch UK game shows, Perfection and Hardball, many episodes - too many to count. Perfection had one person answering true/false questions, and you only succeeded if you got all of them correct, then in the final round, you could win money. Hardball was about a ball on a track, answering questions, against the ball, then opponents and one winner, who tried their luck to get to the end. This probably explains my low number of completed shows.

Happy viewing!

No comments: