These are a lot more negative than normal, but I feel like the program is spinning wheels at the moment. The plots aren't really going much of anywhere and the characterization isn't being explored in further detail, which would make things more interesting.
- While I understand that Michelle Stafford is a big "get" for General Hospital, Nina is a new character. I don't care about her yet, so the amount of time the character is being focused on is lost on me. Having her drug Silas, doesn't help matters. I don't mind her conning Silas and lying about walking, but I don't want a drugging leads to pregnancy story.
- I do like Rosalie, Nina's helper/nurse who is being paid to keep Nina's secret. I'm surprised that I like her, but I do.
- I wish I cared about the Bobbie/Scott/Lucy plot, but I don't. I like the characters, but considering how infrequently we see them, it feels like it isn't worth the effort.
- I want to care about Lucas/Brad/Felix as a triangle as it is a first for American daytime television with gay characters that aren't all the same race. That said, the silliness with the binge watching of 80s television isn't helping matters.
- I like the Lila's Kids shirts and wonder why GH isn't selling them to raise money for some charity. That said I'm surprised we get more of the kids than the teenagers Molly and TJ.
- I'm frustrated by just about everything in the "fake Luke" story, as Tony Geary won't be back for months. I have no idea why they plotted it the way they have and have no idea if it will be worth it once everything comes out in Port Charles.
I apologize for being a bit down with these comments on GH. I hope my next random thoughts post on this show is a lot more positive.