Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Days: 6 Random Thoughts August 2014

Here are six thoughts I have about Days of Our Lives.


  1. Sami's continued revenge on everyone just amuses me from the portrait with Kate to her blasting Will for his willingness to support Abby.
  2. Relieved that Kristen is finally in Salem interacting with everyone and not just Daniel whom she kidnapped.
  3. Eric is no longer a priest, but having him unable to admit it was his fault drags out the possible relationship between him and Nicole.
  4. Clyde being a Southerner is unintentionally amusing to me as James Read who plays the role is best known for being a representative of the North in "North and South".
  5. I'm hoping that Sonny getting Will the job and lying about it will cause some conflict for Will and Sonny. I like it if married couples have strife that don't involve affairs.
  6. I wish that somehow Eve would go to the Dimera Mansion and ask what they are doing in her father's house. That's a ridiculous long shot, but I'd get a good laugh if Days went there.
So those are some of my thoughts on Days. They aren't very serious, but not all of my posts can be.

No comments: