Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GH: 6 Random Thoughts

Here is another round of 6 random thoughts about General Hospital through the episode that aired on February 26, 2014.

  1. The 13,000 while important due to when it aired didn't seem like a "special" episode. If I didn't know it was a milestone, I wouldn't have guessed it. That isn't a problem, though it didn't impel me to write about it specifically on the blog.
  2. Alexis is a hypocrite when it comes to Molly's sex life. It is completely a case of do what I say and not as I do. I'm not saying that Alexis should be thrilled that Molly, who is 16 wants to have sex, just that she's overreacting. By behaving in this manner, it is more likely that Molly will act out, which is the last thing Alexis should want.
  3. Spencer and Cameron fighting over Emma is kind of amusing though some boys think girls are yucky. It would be funny if Cameron's younger brother Aiden, who is also Spencer's cousin had such a reaction to Emma Drake. 
  4. I like that Bobbie has been around since Carly was kidnapped and appreciate that Lucas has been written as Carly's brother even if he is adopted. Speaking of adoption, it is great to see that while Lucas is willing to give Julian a chance he hasn't turned his back on the family who raised him.
  5. I find it funny that Elizabeth and Felix figured out that Dante is Ben's biological father, but didn't think to see if Lulu was his biological mother. Of course, if they did that the story would be told more quickly, but I digress.
  6. Michael and Kiki having issues over Carly and Franco is appreciated. I didn't like seeing them in just a happy love bubble. Having them with other characters makes them more interesting.

No comments: