Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions for 2011

Here are my 2011 New Year's Resolutions when it comes to this blog, entertainment, and serialized programming in general. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe 2011.

1. Like last year, continue to organize magazines, books and television recordings (VHS and DVD). In 2010, I did not finish writing about the book "The Serials", but I did write about other television related items and a few old soap opera magazines in my collection.

2. I did not watch as much on DVD as planned or what I did watch was not serialized. As of late, I've been watching a lot of animation and movies neither of which really fit the scope of this blog.

3. I did 100 blog posts last year. This is shocking, if I again do as many wow.

4. Finish up projects from the prior year. I still haven't completed my blog entry on the Guiding Light So Long Springfield event back in March of 2010. I want to finish this before 2012. I also want to see the last episodes of As The World Turns. I have them on VHS, but I haven't taken the time to sit through them. I'm holding off on posting my 2010 yearly summary until I've seen these episodes. Hopefully I don't procrastinate too long or my 2010 review won't be done until Spring.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

100 for me would be a slow year. Good luck with your resolutions. I don't do them myself since they seem to be doomed for failure. I think I'll try to blog less which is sort of working although those soap posts really add up over the course of a week.