Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Primetime TV Update: October 2019

Below is my list of what I finished in October 2019.

This month I didn't finish as much as I wanted, and still have things to finish from last season, let's see what happens there.

I only finished two things, the PBS Ken Burns Country Music Documentary, and season two of Big Little Lies on HBO. I sampled new shows, and there was a lot of post-season baseball to view.

Country Music was over 12 hours of documentary time on PBS about the genre. What was weird watching this was the earliest music and the era of music written/popular when I was a small child, was what I was least familiar with. It isn't the genre I am most interested in, but I felt like I learned something.

Big Little Lies was fun, and seven episodes long. This continued the story of the first season, but explained more about the actions of the characters.

Happy viewing!

No comments: