Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

B&B: What I Miss & What I wish - June 2014

Here is a what I miss and what I wish post about "The Bold and the Beautiful".

What I miss

Corporate stories with conflict

What I wish

Other than Ridge getting upset about Hope for the Future and some people disliking Quinn at Forester, there is no conflict. Ridge and Rick aren't "pals" and shouldn't get along. I want stories where there is something up for grabs at the company.

What I miss

Characters that are fun and not crazy or evil

What I wish

Perhaps when Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) returns from maternity leave, we'll get Caroline back having fun and doing not-so-evil scheming. Aly and Quinn were bordering on cray,

What I miss

A female that isn't a Logan gets an "A" story for more than two weeks.

What I wish

Since Jacqueline MacInnes Wood who played Steffy left the program other than a week here or there the only female characters that have been in "A" story are Brooke, Hope and Katie. That's kind of ridiculous, I have nothing against the Logan women, but it would be great if we got to see others "star" in plots.


That was just a short list of my wishes for B&B. For the most part, I do enjoy the show, but at times I feel they play the same stories too often.

No comments: