Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, December 30, 2019

Primetime TV Update: December 2019

Below is my list of what I finished in December 2019.

On Amazon, I finished the following shows: Dr. Thorne, Britannia, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season one, and Good Omens. Dr. Thorne is a period piece by Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey using a book source, good if you like this kind of story, and interesting to see some actors in different roles. Britannia was about the second siege of Great Britain by the Romans, during the Druid times, parts were disturbing, and it is a part of history I know little about. I've heard about Mrs. Maisel, but never took the time to watch it. I can see why people enjoy it, but one has to be in the right mood to see a technicolor version of the 1950s NYC. Good Omens was a video version of the 90s novel, but updated to have the technology of today. It lived up to my expectations though the book is just as fun.

On Sundance, I finished The Cry, hard watch due to the topic (dead child), but worth it if you can handle that.

In reality shows I finished the most recent Survivor season and The Masked Signer. The twist of having Rob and Sandra as part of the show as advisors was overshadowed by the sexual harassment issues going on (quite understandably.) The Masked Singer was still fun, I watched some of the Voice, but not the entire season.

Happy viewing!

No comments: